Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Be Original, Not a Copy

    Have you ever heard of the quote, "You were born original.  Don't die a copy."  That saying is true.  You should be yourself and not try to be someone your not.  Even though we all have imperfections and someone you know may seem like they are perfect, they are really not.  They have imperfections just like you and me.  You don't need to be like anybody else because you are perfect just the way you are.  Don't copy the way somebody else acts or thinks.  God made you without any mistakes, he made you perfectly.  He created you in his perfect and divine image.

5 comments:

  1. wonderful post Phia! How very true, so many times I want to be like someone else, and I forget to just be myself. I shouldn't be comparing myself to others because God made me the way He wanted me to be. Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for your wonderful comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww....no problem Phia- I know how much I appreciate getting comments- they really brighten my day!! :) You have such a wonderful blog here! I'm glad that I got to meet you through blogging!! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you stole that from meee lol jk:) its true

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I didn't. Didn't know you posted one similar to this one. :)

    ReplyDelete