Friday, May 25, 2012

Beauty in Nature + the Things Around Us

   Today, while I was outside taking a walk with my sister, the green trees were being blown by the wind, giving the illusion that they were waving to me.  I smiled back at them, and they continued waving.  I've had moments when I look at my family and think how amazing they are and that not everybody has a family like I do.  They are very special to me and I would hate to lose them.
   God's beauty is constantly being showed to us.  But do we recognize  and see it? No, not always.  Thank God for his marvelous and beautiful creation, we don't always see it.  We often take it for granted, thinking that it will be there forever, when sometimes it's not.  Thank God and praise him for his amazing and wonderful creation, you'll be happy you did.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right- how often I take for granted the beautiful creation God has given to us and I don't take advantage how blessed I am to see it every day! Great post Phia!

    ReplyDelete