Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Love Everyone

    Most of time it's easy to love your family and friends.  But it becomes harder to love them if they have hurt you, said something to you that made you bad, or said something about you that wasn't true.  We are to love everyone, even our enemies. 
    In 1 John 4:19 it says, "We love because he first loved us."  We are called by God to love others just as he has loved us.  God always loves us, even though we are sinners and make mistakes. He wants us to be like him, so aren't we to be like him and love others through their mistakes?
   

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting! It's so true! It's kind of a wake up call to me BEACUSE I struggle with sometimes getting upset with someone and then I feel hurt and I don't want to forgive them and that's not showing love at all! So this really encouraged me! I want to encourage you! I doesn't matter if you have 1 follow and they never comment but know this. That God is so happy that you are doing something great for His kingdom! Beaucuse you don't know who may be having a hard time with loving someone or not feeling loved and you encourage them! You blog is amazing! Be blessed always and have a great Tuesday! <3 Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way I love your blog wallpaper! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very true Phia! I love your blog : ) Thanks for posting about this. How often I have trouble loving others who don't show love in return. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and reminding me to love others!! :)

    ReplyDelete