Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Feeling Alone?

    Have you ever felt alone? Like no one is there? Like no one is there to pick you up and to help you when you need it the most?  Someone is always there.  You can't see him, but he's always there.  His name is God.
    He provides the help, support, and comfort you need.  He is all you need.  When you feel alone, sad, and like no one notices you, he always does and he is constantly looking out for you.  Find strength and confidence in God, because when you seek him, he will come to you and bring you the happiness and peace you need.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Phia....even though it isn't a long post- the words are so strong and speak to my heart so much! I have felt this way so many times in my life. So many times I wonder if anyone is there or if anyone realizes how lonely I am. But I am never alone because God is always there. Wonderful post!!!!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this was a really great post!

    ReplyDelete